Our TV department consists of a TV Producer, Associate Producer and Editor. Due to our expansion we are looking for a suitable candidate to join our team.
You will produce and edit creative broadcast programming and video content for our internal and external ministries to assist in spreading The Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Degree in Editing/Video Production or 4 years minimum equivalent on the job experience
· Works in close association with the TV department to develop broadcast ideas and concepts
. Must demonstrate creative ability and be a story teller using video
· Ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
. Ability to trouble shoot and resolve technical issues within the TV Control room and throughout the organization
· Ability to come up with innovative and creative ideas
· Should possess excellent knowledge on the technical aspects involved in the production and should be able to operate different types of production equipment
· Excellent communication skills are crucial while interacting with the Director, TV Producer, Co-workers, Volunteers, and Contractors.
· Candidate should have an eye for detail with excellent time management and organizational skills to get projects completed on time.
· Have a good sense of visual composition, perspective and movement
· Combine creativity with technical skills
· Be able to collaborate and work as part of a team
· Knowledgeable of Social Media formats and trends
· Knowledgeable of file sharing platforms like Dropbox, Wetransfer, etc.
· Must be proficient in Adobe Premier Pro
· Must be proficient in Pro Presenter
· Proficiency in After Effects a plus
· Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
· Knowledgeable in formatting and compression options for TV, Web, & Video
· Ability to film, direct and edit creative, cutting edge videos and produce from concept to completion
· Proficient on Mac & PC
· Writing & Editing Scripts
· Off-site/Remote Production
· Ensure equipment is maintained, repaired, and functioning properly
· Reports to TV Producer
. Ability to effectively communicate to director and CEO of the organization.
· Have a passion to minister through media
· Have a “let’s get it done” mentality
· Heart of a servant with an optimistic attitude
. Candidate MUST provide all of the following to be considered:
· Link(s) to online video portfolio / provide examples of editing work
Word of Faith Int'l Christian Center
Why Work Here?Word of Faith is a Non-denominational, Charismatic, Christian church located in Southfield, MI. Please visit our website to learn more about us: www.wordoffaith.cc.
Join a team of highly skilled and creative people. Room for growth in your area