Worcester Eisenbrandt Inc. (WEI) a historical restoration company is looking for a qualified Estimator who understands masonry construction. A person who is a self-starter who wants to be a part of a talented, hardworking and growing company.
What can you expect? To be challenged working on a variety of historic and new construction projects. Our projects range from the Baltimore City area to Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia. WEI offers an outstanding company culture and dynamic work environment. This is a full-time position with benefits, including but not limited to: health, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays and 401(k). Salary is competitive.
- Accurate labor and material take-off skills.
- Prepare estimates for review by management.
- Prepare final estimate packages to insure accuracy and completeness, prior to formal quotation.
- Experience with representing a company at meetings, site visits and presentations.
- Provide technical assistance to project management for change orders, etc. as required based on prior bid preparation.
- Change order estimates and analysis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or similarly related degree and a minimum of four years’ experience Estimating preferred.
- Or a minimum of four years of progressive construction Estimating experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to understand multiple projects of varying complexity including multi-phase projects in design and construction.
- Ability to read/interpret design and construction drawings, specs, schematics and other construction documents.
- Must be organized, timely, and customer service oriented.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to read, speak and write English.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Dependable, reliable, fulfills responsibilities.
- Cooperation — Job requires being collegial with others on the job and with clients.
- Job requires being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Performing physical activities that require speaking, seeing, hearing, use of your arms and legs such as walking, stooping, bending and occasionally lifting up-to 25 pounds.
It is the policy of Worcester Eisenbrandt, Inc. (WEI, Inc.) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In addition, WEI will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
WEI, Inc. confirms work authorization through E-Verify, drug screening and background check.
Powered by JazzHR
Worcester Eisenbrandt Construction