Caulker/Pointer/ Restoration Mechanic
Worcester Eisenbrandt Construction Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Worcester Eisenbrandt, a historical restoration construction company is seeking a several Caulker, Pointer,Restoration Mechanics with a minimum of 1 year of experience pointing, caulking windows, doors, brick, and stone with polyurethane sealants.
- Caulking / waterproofing / joints / tuck pointing experience in a commercial setting
- Joint sealants
- Extensive background with caulking gun and other basic hand tools
- Ability to work safely on scaffold
- Familiar with backer rod types and sizes; including knowledge of the difference between bulk, sausage, tubes and application of 2-part sealants
- Masonry, commercial carpentry, drywall, brick painting experience
- Performs a variety task involving strenuous manual labor on construction site
- Judge straight lines, spaces, and proportions.
- Have the ability to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolds
- Use hands and arms to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Good visual acuity, with or without glasses.
- Lift and carry objects weighing 50 pounds or up to 75 pounds at times
Click Hyperlink to apply:
It is the policy of Worcester Eisenbrandt, Inc. (WEI, Inc.) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, WEI will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
WEI, Inc. confirms work authorization through E-Verify and drug screening
Powered by JazzHR
Worcester Eisenbrandt Construction
ConstructionView all jobs at Worcester Eisenbrandt Construction