Network Engineer (entry level) - Bilingual (Korean/English)
- Posted: 5 days ago
WOONGJIN INC is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by a sense of responsibility and servant leadership.Job Description
The role of Network Engineer will be working on client network infrastructure and security projects nationwide to help assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain network hardware and software to ensure a successful project completion. The candidates are expected to solve technical challenges, document solutions, resolve technical faults, and allocate resources to deliver solutions for the client.Qualifications
- Expert MS proficient (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Bluebeam - Revu, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with technical and business staff, as well as customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving capability
- Working knowledge of the OSI model preferred
- A Four Year College Degree, preferably in a technical related discipline
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Self-motivated, able to follow instructions, and work with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies a plus ability to travel up to ~50%
- Experience or knowledge in an of the following: TCP/IP; LAN/WAN; Switching and Routing Protocols; Linux and Windows; Networking Technologies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
TechnologyView all jobs at Woongjin, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?