- Posted: over a month ago
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.Job Description
- Analyze and forecast cloud services costs.
- Produce insightful reports that can be shared with and actioned by customers.
- Identify, recommend, and facilitate opportunities to optimize, reduce cost and plans to realize savings
- Manage inventory and make recommendations for AWS Compute Savings Plans and Reserved Instances
- Support the cloud monthly budget and forecast process in managing consumption, chargebacks, show back, and savings in collaboration with accounting, finance, and technical owners
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly reports.
- Support annual budget and forecast process for enterprise-wide cloud spend, including planning for commitment-based AWS savings and discount programs
- Provide summaries and detailed usage statistics for resources across public clouds, offering actionable intelligence to right-size and scale services efficiently
- Create operational metrics to demonstrate costs and usage and assist with continuous tracking
- Support consumers in understanding customer’s cloud bills based on their business goals and budget
- Lead regular cadence calls providing expert advice and consulting on cloud financial management activities
- Use Agile methodology for planning and execution
- Provide guidance to developers and application owners on best practices for reducing costs and optimizing consumption of cloud services
- Manage and support resource tagging policies , as well as process for governing and enforcing required tag
- Cloud FinOps knowledge to include knowledge of cost & usage data, and basic finance and accounting knowledge
- Familiarity with cost structure of AWS, Azure , and Google products and services
- Knowledge of financial principles and business analytics
- Ability to work with multiple internal teams to provide the best experience for our customers
- Understanding of applications development environments , database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints
- Ability to analyze and produce meaningful insights from large datasets \ Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and provide insights
- Experience with Cloud billing and cost management tools and processes
- Experience in cost management and optimization strategies such as enterprise-wide discount programs and commitment -based discount plans (Reserved Instances, Savings Plans, Spot, Sustained Use/Committed Use Discounts , AWS Enterprise Discount and Private Pricing program(s) )
- Experience with 3rd party cloud cost transparency & optimization tools;
- Experience in IT (Business Analytics, Project Management, IT Finance) \ experience in cloud expense management using the FinOps /Cloud spend optimization discipline
- Familiarity with AWS invoicing process, Accounts Payable process, etc.
- General understanding of AWS Organizations and Consolidated Billing functions and features
- Familiarity with AWS Marketplace structure , offerings, and purpose
- 1 or 2 years of experience in FinOps
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Finance or equivalent
- Cloud fundamental certification required – AWS, Azure, or GCP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressRidgefield Park, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Woongjin, Inc