Job Duties Include:
- Administer, score and asses the SASSI and MAST completed by every client referred.
- Provide assessment/evaluation, treatment and discharge services for clients referred to the Substance Abuse Program.
- Document all services in a timely fashion
- Conduct and participate in treatment plan reviews to assess each client’s treatment planning for appropriateness and timeliness.
- Conduct individual and group counseling and therapy sessions.
- Develop individual treatment plans, discharge and after care plans.
- Attend meetings for clients referred to the Substance Abuse Program if requested.
- Complete daily progress notes in a timely fashion.
A Bachelor’s degree in a Behavioral Sciences or Humanities preferred. At least one year experience in the treatment of mental health, behavioral health or substance abuse field and certified as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor is preferred. Previous experience as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor will be considered. If not certified the ability to earn a CADC within 1 ½ years of hire date and complete all necessary training to maintain CADC throughout employment. It is an essential function of the position that the staff member be capable of participating in physical training activities.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after sixty days
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- 401K after sixty days
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Loan Program
Woodward Community Based Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.