!!!ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Receive first $500.00 on first paycheck and second $500.00 after 6 months of employment!
· Conducts individual and group counseling to assist referred students in identifying ways to more effectively manage stressful situations and their mental health needs.
· Refers students and their families to various community services providers, as appropriate.
· Coordinates treatment approaches by facilitating communication between the schools and services providers who work with referred students outside the school setting.
· Participates with schools and allied groups to plan coordinated services for area youth.
· Attends school based staff meetings, case reviews, and in-services as appropriate.
· Record keeping and Documentation.
· Master’s Degree in psychology, mental health counseling, or social work from accredited institution.
· Licensure as an LMSW, LISW, LMHC or LMFT or temporary licensure as LMHC or LMFT.
· Experience providing therapeutic to children, youth and families.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.