Come Join a Team Making a Difference in the Lives of Others!
Job Duties Include:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls by the third ring and direct the calls or messages to the proper individual on a timely basis. Schedule clients with appropriate counselor.
- Perform insurance verification on new clients prior to first appointment.
- Greet all visitors and report their arrival to the appropriate individual or department and take payment for services
- Assist incoming clients with intake paperwork, if needed.
- Receive and distribute outside mail to proper individuals.
- Perform typing, photocopying, and other related tasks as required by all departments.
- Operating and maintaining all office machines, equipment (including fax machine, postage meter and photocopiers) and keeping office area organized.
- Order and maintain all office supplies.
- Assist Department Heads in different task items desired.
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma; two to three years administrative/secretarial office experience and mental health billing experience preferred. Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, data input, typing skills, and computer skills. One-year previous work/volunteer experience with kids under the age of 21.
Woodward Community Based Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.