Electrician with Automation Experience
As an electrician with automation, you will be expected to work on average 40 hours a week, with extended hours, including holidays, as needed. You will receive 2 weeks’ vacation after 1 year of service.
• Installation, maintain, and repair automation systems
• Assist in developing and maintaining a maintenance schedule on all automated devices.
• Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Read technical diagrams and blueprints
• Issues using appropriate testing devices.
• Circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Electrical wiring, or fixtures.
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Corrective maintenance.
• Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
• Prior automation instrumentation experience
• Experience working as an electrician
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license