Basic Job Responsibility: To perform various maintenance, including but not limited to carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and painting. Our ideal candidate should have a high school diploma or equivalent and experience in a relevant field of Industrial Maintenance and the necessary skills & credentials to perform the tasks accurately, professionally, and safely.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Follow work order procedures, assist with installation or equipment or items.
- Perform and maintain preventative and or predictive maintenance. Log all maintenance calls and repairs and any related supplies.
- Able to work off ladders both inside and outside in all types of weather conditions to repair or replace light bulbs or fixtures, including Ballasts and electrical switches or other maintenance issues.
- Independently scrape, patch, caulk, and paint interior and exterior walls, floors, trim, ceilings using tools specifically designed to perform the function safely & cautiously and protect equipment.
- Be able to assess a task accurately, measure, cut, and install wallboard, siding, fencing, insulation, or other building-related materials.
- Check plumbing fixtures for repair or replacement, respond to leaks/floods, make repairs to supply and drain lines.
- Use a personal cell phone to communicate with team members and take photos of items or situations that require to be reported to the Facilities Manager or VP of Operations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Agree to a background check
- Own a vehicle, preferably a truck, with insurance.
- Clean Driving Record
- Dress and work appropriately when working in tenant or client offices or facilities.
- Must have own tools and vehicle to carry materials, ladders, and pick up supplies as needed.
- Must have attention to detail, excellent verbal, written communication, proactive and problem-solving skills.
- Able to lift 40lbs or more, with the ability to bend, stoop, crawl.
Woodside CommunitiesAiken, SC
Real EstateView All Woodside Communities Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.