Customer Care Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for coordinating, organizing, and executing a remarkable experience for all scheduled customer installations. This position is the primary contact with our customers, potential customers and other parties for scheduled installations and follow up. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Ensures each customer has a remarkable experience.
2. Coordinates and ensures all paperwork, data entry, and correspondence regarding leads and sold jobs is accurate, timely, and completed per company procedure.
3. Meets or exceeds KPI expectations set out by the department Manager.
4. Serves as the point of contact for customers, including answering questions, scheduling, and confirming installations, providing pre-installation information, assuring quality, solving problems, etc.
5. Works with production team to ensure they have what they need to be successful at their installations, including accurate and timely communication about job details, coordinating utility locates, preparing any special needs of an installation etc.
6. Provides tactical support to the company’s departments.
7. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Skill in verbal communication.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Communication ● Motivation
- Customer Focus ● Planning & Organization
- Detail-Oriented ● Self-Management
- Diplomacy & Tact ● Stress Management
- Empathetic Outlook ● Teamwork
- Interpersonal Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in customer service; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS 0-24% 25-49% 50-74% 75-100%
Detect/recognize information in written materials and on computer screen
Communicate accurately on the telephone and in person with others
Accurately operate a computer and calculator
Ascend/Descend/Move self to lower position to inspect items under, on, or close to floor level
Ability to drive a vehicle
Ability to enter and work in a crawlspace
Ability to travel overnight, up to 5 days a week
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS FOR LIFTING, CARRYING, PUSHING, PULLING
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects. Job involves maintaining a stationary position most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if moving about is required only occasionally.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees are requested to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work more than normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. This document is subject to change at any time without notice.
Woods Basement Systems Inc
Get fresh Customer Service Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.