Technical Project Manager
Woodruff Sawyer Sacramento, CA
- Expired: November 26, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Woodruff Sawyer is one of the largest independent insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the nation and serves as the broker for thousands of companies ranging from growing start-ups to multinational corporations.
As a part of the Woodruff Sawyer Team, you will be helping to shape technology for our vast network of agents and internal teams.Job Description
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the projects which are used across the organization. The individual will be responsible for managing multiple projects within several product teams. They will be required to create and manage schedule, resource, and prioritization plans across product teams. Experience with Web and Mobile application product development and launch planning is required. The Project Manager must have experience collaborating and effectively communicating within a multidisciplinary, cross functional, multinational team to ensure project completion.Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of broad IT experience in web, mobile, internet technologies
- Knowledgeable in software development full SDLC
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Experience in project planning in a regulated environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Strong problem-solving skills required; must have proven experience as a "self-starter" able to take a problem from discovery to resolution
- Must have ability to create comprehensive work plans, managing for successful completion by motivating teams, setting direction, and effectively reporting progress
- Ability to track the details while seeing dependencies across the platform.
- Soft Skills are paramount for this role as the resource will be working with high level execs, middle level management as well as the various teams around them, including ability to lead through influence
TechnologyView all jobs at Woodruff Sawyer