Producer - Private Client Lines
Woodruff Sawyer Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Woodruff-Sawyer is looking for a Private Client - Personal Lines Producer who is primarily responsible for generating new client revenue. As an outside consultative sales professional, the role will demand a proven ability at developing strategies to attract and retain new and existing clients while working directly and collaboratively across the entire Woodruff Sawyer enterprise.
Who We Are:
As one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the US, Woodruff Sawyer protects the assets of thousands of highly successful individuals, families and companies. An active partner of Assurex Global and International Benefits Network, we provide expertise and customized solutions where clients need it, with headquarters in San Francisco, offices throughout the US, and global reach on six continents. We are the type of place where hardworking individuals can make a big impact. We are passionate about what we do for our clients and we’ve created an environment where our employees can grow and succeed both personally and professionally.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Meet or exceed set minimum production goals annually, tracking established revenue of new, lost and retained business against budget.
- Collaborate with clients on internal strategy and value of Woodruff Sawyer’s offerings to meet clients’ critical initiatives.
- Develop compelling business solutions and strategies to attract prospects within a specific Private Client risk management niche or product area.
- Establish and maintain a list of target accounts and third-party spheres of influence, developing a strategy for the sales efforts required to penetrate new opportunities and maintain key decision-maker relationships.
- Be known as a thought leader on personal risk management methods and ideas, visible within social media and throughout your network.
- Develop and provide a strategic overview on accounts, working with the assigned service team to deliver on our service model, and engage as necessary in client details to achieve client retention targets.
- Develop personal client “keep in touch” plan and keep clients informed of changes in the insurance industry.
- Maintain specific industry/coverage/technical expertise and serve as a proactive resource on the team; ability to partner with other Producers across the Woodruff Sawyer enterprise.
- Keep abreast of market changes, developing trends and maintain awareness of competition.
- Participate in relative industry and trade association meetings and events.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of proven experience; demonstrated ability to resolve more sophisticated client issues.
- You have a demonstrable track record of meeting or surpassing established growth and profitability goals, proven success in selling and prospecting new business opportunities.
- You have excellent presentation skills in a sales environment.
- You have probably have a university degree but at least have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office.
- You excel at verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
Why Work Here:
- We have a solid reputation in our industry.
- We are a growing company with roots dating back over 100 years.
- We are employee owned and independently managed.
- Our people are great at what they do, committed to getting things right and are generally fun to be around.
- We are a great place to grow a career because we have a long track record and a demonstrable growth trajectory.
- We offer the ability to have an ownership position in the company through our ESOP program.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Woodruff Sawyer