Commercial Account Manager - Private Client Group
Woodruff Sawyer Denver, CO
- Expired: July 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Private Client Practice is looking for a Commercial Account Manager to join their collaborative and industrious team. The ideal candidate is nimble and experienced enough to be viewed as a trusted advisor managing the diverse commercial risk management needs of our Private Clients. Candidate acts with the heart of a teacher and an insurance educator, confident in virtual presentations, adept at explaining covers for a wide range of risks and procuring customized terms from the admitted and specialty E&S markets. Strong knowledge across all major industries and commercial product lines including Property, BOP/Commercial Package, BI/EE, CA, IM, WC, UMB/Excess, EPL, E&O and D&O.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively managing your assigned book of business
- Applying market and risk management knowledge to client business model and needs'
- Providing coverage analysis in relation to client's business
- Presenting clients with accurate market data from appropriate resources to advise accordingly
- Creating and presenting renewal proposals to existing clients
- Responsible for client retention through delivery of superior client service
- Understanding and leveraging the service of Private Client Group, including surplus lines placements as necessary
What you should already have:
- 3-5 years insurance background, commercial business insurance experience preferred
- Very strong communication skills - oral, written, phone and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build client relationships
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Proficiency in Applied-Epic or similar agency management system highly desired
- High school diploma, college degree desired
- Driver license required, reliable transportation and ability to travel as needed
- Current Property & Casualty license required
What you’ll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management.
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- A flexible work schedule (applies to certain positions)
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families (including domestic partners)
- Life Insurance, short term and long-term disability benefits.
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Fun company, amazing culture and team outings
BusinessView all jobs at Woodruff Sawyer