Woodruff Sawyer San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Woodruff-Sawyer Management Liability Team is looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented, and process driven administrator to join our collaborative and robust group. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be a central piece of keeping our team organized by managing outlook meetings, generating reports via our agency management system, and updating our salesforce models. We would rely on you to help support our day-to-day logistics while keeping us on track in our continued growth.
This role is for someone who thrives in a face-paced, growth-focused environment. You will effectively partner with our ML Leadership team to understand processes and systems to help keep things organized. If you are excited about helping a high functioning group organize and optimize then this is the role for you.Who we are:
As one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the US, Woodruff-Sawyer protects the people and assets of more than 4,000 companies. We provide specialist counsel and steadfast advocacy to protect clients against their most critical risks in property & casualty, management liability, cyber liability, employee benefits, and personal wealth management. An active partner of Assurex Global and International Benefits Network, we provide expertise and customized solutions where clients need it, with headquarters in San Francisco, offices throughout the US, and global reach on six continents. We are the type of place where hardworking individuals can make a huge impact. We are passionate about what we do for our clients and we’ve crafted an environment where our employees can grow and succeed both personally and professionally.What you will do:
Support the ML Practice Leader and Director by leading a diverse group of activities
- Generate various reports from Salesforce including pipeline/budget and projection, as well as flagged at-risk business
- Maintenance of SharePoint content for ML Playbook at direction of PD and other team contributors
- Manage outlook invitations for carrier events and team meetings
- Develop custom reports via our agency management system, EPIC. This includes Expiration Reports as well as Policies Not Received and/or Sent
- Review missing benchmarking within our Portal, working closely with our Sr. Business Architect to resolve other metrics to be accurately captured
- Support strategic workflow planning by assisting PL and PD in book volume reports and follow ups to EPIC assignments/transfers
- Tracking and updates to carrier contacts ensuring proper catalogue
- Highly proficient in use of MS Outlook & MS Office Suite, particularly calendaring and Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and environments, and must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and patience in all circumstances
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to compose and deliver succinct and effective written and oral communications
- Ability to interact effectively with leadership team members, and internal staff, with professionalism, tact, and subtlety
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with a customer-service orientation in all dealings
- Must demonstrate integrity in handling confidential and critical information
- Proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Prior experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, or EPIC is an advantage
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What you’ll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management.
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families (including domestic partners).
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability benefits.
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Fun company and team outings
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Woodruff Sawyer