Come be a Part of It
Woodmenlife is a not-for-profit organization with assets of nearly $10.7 billion. For more than 125 years, we have focused on giving back to communities. Each of our more than 700,000 customers across the nation belongs to a chapter, where they can support causes they care about, hold officer positions and engage in the democratic process to impact the future of the organization.
At Woodmenlife you can be a part of
- Beginning a career path, not just a job
- Capitalizing on unlimited income potential
- Setting your own hours
- Enjoying a full benefits package
- Choosing your target market
- Advancing with continued training
- Earning multiple bonuses and recognition trips
- Preparing families for the future
- Making a lasting impact in your local community
- Receiving local and national support and mentoring
Our Representatives are the core of Woodmenlife's future. They are responsible for growing our customer base, providing stellar customer service and serving the communities where they live and work.
Essential Job Functions
- Sell life insurance and retirement products
- Re-evaluate customer needs on an annual basis
- Maintain and grow existing customer base
- Present flags and awards to local nonprofit organizations and individuals
- Support local chapters in community service and fundraising efforts
This job requires a background that demonstrates the following minimum knowledge, skills, talents and traits:
- Ability to work independently while contributing to tam sales goals
- High school diploma
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to engage well with others and be passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
This is a commission-based contract opportunity. Representatives need to meet the licensing requirements of the state(s) where they sell. Woodmenlife offers a comprehensive benefits package for those who qualify. Woodmenlife requires candidates to complete a criminal background check, credit check, drug screen and reference checks. Any contract offer will be contingent upon successfully passing these screenings.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.
Applicants with disabilities should advice the human resources department at the time of application if special accommodations are needed.
Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of WoodmenLife. Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission