- Over a month ago
- $22 to $23 Hourly
The Woodmark Hotel is looking to hire a Full Time Room Attendant in Housekeeping! Entry level position.
$22.05 - $23.10 / Hour + $1000.00 Bonus - $500.00 after 60 days of successful employment and then $500.00 after 90 days of successful employment.
Be part of a luxury revolution in the hospitality space.
When you become a Team Member at the Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, you’re empowered to share your craft side by side with passionate and talented people inspired to create incredible guest moments every day.
If this approach aligns with your passions, join us at a place where your voice and opinion is an integral part of the next generation of hospitality.
Perks and Benefits:
The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa offers qualifying Team Members these unique perks & benefits.
Perks for ALL Team Members:
- Easy access to work - centrally located in Kirkland, Washington
- Free on-property parking.
- Daily $5.00 team member meal credit.
- Team member appreciation events and recognition celebrations.
- Carillon Point property discounts and perks.
- LifeMart discount program through ADP.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO 17 days
- Team member Assistance Program
What We Are Looking For:
The Room Attendant / Housekeeper an entry level position and is responsible for ensuring the standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service.
The Room Attendant shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. They will be responsible for exemplifying the Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa Culture as well as promoting our hotel values of Honesty, Enthusiasm, Integrity, Accountability and Passion for Service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Cleans and sanitizes all designated areas to Woodmark Hotel Housekeeping standards
- Changes soiled linens on beds and makes beds following the hotel protocol
- Empties wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom linens
- Ensures mini bar is properly stocked and refreshed
- Follows through on lost and found procedures
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, maintains accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms
- Communicates all pertinent information to the housekeeping team
- Follows all safety procedures in regards to employee and guest safety, including the use of the panic button
- Attends appropriate department, hotel and division meetings
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all hotel amenities as well as any special events
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, maintains accurate time records
- Maintains a professional appearance. Follows all Woodmark Hotel dress code standards
- Remains alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and colleagues at all time
- Performs other related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior housekeeping/custodial experience preferred
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this team member. The team member will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Woodmark Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
TourismView all jobs at Woodmark Hotel
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?