As a WoodmenLife® Representative, you can make a difference every day – and the opportunity to make a great income. We’ll provide you with the tools and training you need to be successful.
What you can expect from your WoodmenLife sales career:
• A unique compensation plan that moves into commission
• Gain training right away with video conferencing, and learn how to connect with members through video technology and webinars.
• Get paid for the work you do, not the hours you put in
• Flexible hours
• Enjoy a benefits package*
– 401(k) with up to 5% matching for those who qualify
– Health insurance
• Advance with continued weekly training and online resources
• Ability to earn multiple bonuses and recognition trips
• Make a lasting impact in your community
• Receive local and national support and mentoring
Who is WoodmenLife?
We’ve been helping to protect the financial future of families like yours, making a difference in hometowns across America, and honoring our country since 1890. As a not-for-profit life insurance company, we put money back into the community. We’re here when families need us most.
How do I apply?
If you’re motivated to help others, it’s time to make your hard work work for you. Talk to us about what you can do with WoodmenLife! Visit lifecareerbalance.org to learn more.
*Benefits qualify for those who meet certain eligibility requirements.
For those who qualify. Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of WoodmenLife. However, certain full-time life insurance sales agents may be treated as statutory employees for employment tax purposes (See: IRS Publication 15-A).
This is a commission-based contract opportunity. WoodmenLife offers a comprehensive benefits package for those who qualify. WoodmenLife requires candidates to complete a criminal background check, credit check, drug screen and reference checks. Any contract offer will be contingent upon successfully passing these screenings. Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of WoodmenLife.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.