We host group interviews every week on Wednesday at 10:30am and 3pm. You do not need to bring anything with you, just your best self!
You can reach out to me through indeed, my email and even text me at 9197661591. (No calls)
The Medication Technician administers resident medications or assists residents with self-administration of medication and coordinates treatments to residents. The Med Tech will also lead and be an example to the rest of the team by assisting with Resident Assistant duties.
At Woodland Terrace, our team works together to care for our residents and each other. We live by a standard of conduct which incorporates many fabulous facets!
What are some examples of what you will do everyday?
- Observe residents for any changes in condition and report to supervisor
- Assist residents with simple requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
- Document and report changes of condition
- Provide medication set up and assistance
- Log in medications from pharmacies, verify physician's orders and communicate any concerns
- Track all medications and re-order as needed
- Assist and perform CNAPCA duties as necessary
What will you need to be successful?
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have your CNA or PCA certificate
- Have your Med Tech certification for adult care homes
- Be 21 years of age
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Pay
- Outstanding total rewards package
- Matching 401K for full time associates
- Rewards and recognitions
- Bonus and growth opportunities
- Outstanding health care benefits for full time associates
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team and to want to make a difference everyday!
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer