Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of plant operations are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage all production and engineering activities.
- Implements new ideas, processes, and changes which affect plant operations and maintenance activities.
- Maintain quality standards through continuous improvement.
- Ensure that Plant Production goals are met.
- Enforce safe Production principles throughout the Plant.
- Work in coordination with Labor Representatives in areas of opportunity, concern and performance of contractual responsibilities
- Assists other departments as necessary.
- Engage in strategic planning to address future issues and take advantage of potential opportunities.
- Prepare Management personnel for advancement through training and personal development.
- Performs any other duties required in pursuance of the function of this position or as directed by the Plant Manager.
- Follow all Quality standards & procedures.
- Create, maintain, and approve budget.
- Ensure 100% on time delivery to the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a related field.
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Proven Leader
- Automotive experience
- Union experience
- Just in Time (JIT) experience