Professional Sales Representative
- Posted: 2 hours ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental,
Let’s face it: you don’t often hear people say they want to work for a moving company when they grow up. BUT, millions of people move every year so there are BOUNDLESS SALES OPPORTUNITIES FOR A MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL RELOCATION SALES REPRESENTATIVE!
* * * OUR WORK MAY NOT BE SEXY BUT THE MONEY IS that you can earn as a Professional Relocation Sales Representative (Base Salary + BONUS; NO CAP!) * * *
We are a growing, veteran-owned relocation company located in West Hartford seeking an additional Professional Relocation Sales Representative to help grow existing market share and introduce new accounts by estimating and conveying pricing information to customers for their relocation and storage needs. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducts on-site pre-move surveys and generates estimates for service using customized software solutions
- Contacts and follows through on new and existing leads to schedule estimates and close sales
- Seeks new opportunities and prepares customized marketing presentations to facilitate company growth
- Prospects for new residential, corporate and government accounts to increase market share (domestic and international!)
- Attends meetings and other similar events to interact with community leaders and business owners
- Cultivates new relationships while fostering existing ones
· Valid driver’s license
· 2+ years B2B and/or B2C sales experience required. Household Goods Industry experience strongly preferred, but not required.
· Career-minded, entrepreneurial in spirit, and an ability to work well independently
· Professional appearance and demeanor with appropriate presence and tact to suitably represent company in various environments
· Outgoing personality with exceptional communication (written and verbal), customer service, organizational, and follow-through abilities
· Strong computer skills, to include prior CRM experience
· Comfortable with being accountable for results
· Paid training
· Competitive compensation (Base salary + Bonus; NO CAP!)
· Benefits to full-time employees
· Company phone, estimating device, and company vehicle (or mileage reimbursement)
· Professional development
· Promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
Our professional team continuously puts forth effort to achieve more out of life and we are looking for like-minded individuals who do the same! Your contributions to the team will influence how quickly you advance, how fast your compensation increases, and how your compensation structure may change as you grow with our expanding organization. If you are a strong team player who has great interpersonal skills, a service-oriented attitude, and a proactive work ethic, then APPLY TODAY!
Woodland Moving and Warehouse
AddressWest Hartford, CT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?