Financial Audit Remediation Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
The Evaluation Prioritization Remediation (EPR) program provides centralized program management over Notice of Findings and Recommendations (NFRs) and includes a tracking system for deficiency logging and remediation, and support for the Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR) and Action Officers (AOs) throughout Corrective Action Plan (CAP) design and implementation.
- Individual would be responsible for evaluating CAPs to determine adequacy of approach for correction of NFRs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of implemented corrective action steps and determine whether conditions within NFRs are remediated.
- 1-5 years of experience
- Active security clearance preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proficient in US GAAP.
- Expertise with Accounting and/or Auditing within large Corporate or Federal Environments.
- Knowledge of federal accounting preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?