Office Manager - Early Childhood Services
Woodfords Family Services New Gloucester, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Woodfords Family Services is growing and has an opening for an Office Manager within our Early Childhood Services Preschool program at our Pineland Preschool in New Gloucester.
- The Early Childhood Services Preschool Program focuses on early intervention for children showing signs of increased behavioral, developmental or mental health issues.
- Woodfords offers multiple preschools where children with autism, pervasive developmental disorder (PPD), or similar developmental disabilities learn skills to help them function successfully in home, school and community.
- M-F, 8am to 4pm
- A minimum of an Associates' degree, in Early Childhood preferred, or a related field.
- A minimum of one-year experience and the desire to work with young children, including those with special needs.
- Must be an American Citizen or maintain legal alien status.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Driving to/from field trips may be necessary.
- Must have excellent filing and organizational skills.
- Computer experience to include word-processing and database entry.
- Must be familiar with office procedures and equipment use.
- Must possess appropriate communication skills, both in person and during telephone use.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Serve as the receptionist in the administrative operations of the Pineland Preschool.
- Coordinate intake paperwork for children approved for admission to the preschool ensuring all paperwork is in place prior to admission.
- Support the Program Coordinator in the maintenance of Child Care Licensing and accreditation standards, including conducting and documenting regular fire drills, health and safety checks, playground inspections, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation, distribution, and filing of all monthly and quarterly administrative actions to include fire drills, Health & Safety reports, etc.
- Coordinate building and equipment maintenance to ensure that facilities remain clean, presentable and in good working order.
- Order and maintain teaching and office supplies to support preschool.
- Ensure all students records are maintained in accordance with applicable regulations and per Agency policy.
- Complete and maintain all billing related activities.
- Coordinate and collect annual diagnostic information for consumers by contacting pediatrician or specialist for updated diagnostics.
- Support related service providers (Speech therapist, Occupational Therapist, BCBA, Social Workers, etc.) with prescriptions for services.
- Maintain an updated consumer and family contact list.
- Serve as a liaison for Child Development Services and MaineCare to coordinate and monitor transportation requests/changes.
- Assist in the maintenance of Department of Education credentialing as well as fingerprinting for teaching and clinical staff.
- Support in obtaining staff and child immunizations records as appropriate for childcare licensing.
- The Office Manager will, as needed, function as an assistant in classrooms.
- The Office Manager will act as a liaison between Woodfords Family Services and the Dunn Elementary School for the meal program.
- Medical Insurance (w/ choice of plan and gym membership reimbursement)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement within Woodfords Family Services.
- Opportunity for training and Professional Development.
- Exclusive Verizon Discount to Woodfords Family Service Employees
How to Apply:
- Apply online
- Please provide a cover letter explaining your experience and interest, and provide a resume
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Woodfords Family Services
AddressNew Gloucester, ME
BusinessView all jobs at Woodfords Family Services