Coordinator - Children's Behavioral Health Home Program
Woodfords Family Services Westbrook, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Children's Behavioral Health Home (CBHH) Program
Woodfords has an opening for a full-time Coordinator in the Children's Behavioral Health Home (CBHH) Program serving children and teens with Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health challenges. This CBHH Coordinator position is based in our main office in Westbrook. Travel in Cumberland county is required.
- In addition to helping families identify natural supports and collaborate with community service providers in order to support children with special needs, the CBHH program helps manage physical and behavioral health through a nurse that is part of the care team.
Potential Yearly Earnings for the CBHH Coordinator: $36,000.00
Woodfords has implemented robust safety protocols in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
Schedule: Full-time.Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm with some evenings as needed to meet with consumers. Some schedule flexibility.
- Health Insurance (with multiple plan options to meet your needs and gym membership reimbursement)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Exclusive Verizon Discount to Woodfords Family Service Employees
Qualifications of the Children's Behavioral Health Home Coordinator:
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited four-year institution of higher learning, with a specialization in psychology, behavior health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation, nursing, or a closely related field
- At least one (1) year's experience in the field of social services is required
- Candidates will have a valid Maine Driver's license; have the use of a reliable, insured vehicle
Responsibilities of the CBHH Coordinator:
- Develop, implement, and monitor the Plan of Care in collaboration with the family and other providers and supports
- Meet regularly with child and family in a variety of settings to assess consumer functioning, progress, quality of life and health and safety issues, and to address any concerns identified
- Possess knowledge regarding community resources and assists families with referrals to such resources
- Provide general support to each family, allowing them the chance to discuss concerns, frustrations, loss and grief and the challenges that are unique to their family situation
- Possess knowledge of developmental disabilities and mental health diagnosis and seeks support regarding clinical questions from supervisor
- Service coordination and contact/service documentation
- Advancement within Woodfords Family Services
- Training and Professional Development
- BONUS INCENTIVES ARE AVAILABLE for meeting or exceeding performance goals
How to Apply:
- Submit a letter of interest and resume
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967.
- For over 50 years, Woodfords has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities and intellectual disabilities.
- Woodfords offers programs to help children, youth and adults reach their goals and achieve their highest potential.
- When you join Woodfords Family Services, you make a difference in the lives of individuals with special needs.
- Join the Woodfords family and discover why more than 500 people across Maine call Woodfords their professional home! Woodfords is an equal opportunity employer.
Woodfords Family Services
Check out these videos featuring the work we do and the growth of one of our consumers:
- Liberty's Journey
- 50th Anniversary Video
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Woodfords Family Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Woodfords Family Services