Therapeutic Foster Care Case Manager
$500 New Hire Bonus
- Hiring Bonus available for new employees. $500 New Hire Bonus paid within first full pay period paycheck.
Additional $500 Stay Bonus offered to Foster Care Case Manager in good standing at 3 months of employment.
Woodfords Family Services has an opening for a full-time (32 hours/week) Case Manager within the Therapeutic Foster Care Program. Both case management and visit supervision is part of this Case Manager position. This position is based in our Westbrook office, with travel required between the Augusta area to part of York County.
Woodfords' Therapeutic Foster Program provides treatment-level foster care to children birth to 21 years with developmental and / or emotional disabilities who cannot reside with their biological family. With the support of trained foster parents, and Woodfords' treatment team, children and teens in foster care are offered guidance with psychological, emotional, social, behavioral and learning challenges. The best interests of the children in foster care are served while promoting family reunification and life skills growth.
Pay: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly, commensurate with experience and education
- Full-time 32 hours weekly
- Monday through Friday, with need to be on-call on a rotating schedule
- Hours between 8am to 4:30pm, with occasional need to work into the evening
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health Insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs, including gym membership reimbursement
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Exclusive Verizon Discount to Woodfords Family Service Employees
- Field Supervision of Foster Families
- Provide regular home visits to meet with family and consumer, both independently and together, to assess quality of services issued.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations related to either DHHS oversight and funding.
- Determine appropriate additional training support to meet the families' needs.
- Represent the agency at team meetings.
- Serve as a liaison between family and the differing agencies of oversight and funding, and advise the family and/or the Agency on the appropriate course of action.
- Serve as a liaison with other agencies involved in providing other types of services to the resident (public schools, rehabilitation agencies, consultants, etc.)
- On-call (rotating schedule) to support foster families in crisis situations.
- Oversee visitations in accordance to the State and agency regulations; provide assistance and education to the family.
- Participate in conferences, family team meetings and court appearances when required.
- Must be licensed Social Worker (LSW) or must be eligible to become licensed. State of Maine licensure required.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field.
- At least (2) two years' experience in the field.
- At least (1) one year of professional experience working in the field of foster care/foster families.
- Knowledgeable about Maine's Department of Health & Human Services and Office of Child & Family Services regulatory guidelines.
- Must possess a valid State of Maine Driver's License and have use of a reliable, insured vehicle.
- Willing to travel between throughout Southern Maine, between Augusta and York county. Office is located in Westbrook.
Woodfords Family Services was founded in 1967 by five families who wanted to provide specialized educational services to their children with disabilities. For more than 50 years, the agency has grown into one of the largest providers of disability-related services in the state.
Based in Westbrook with satellite locations in Kennebunk, Manchester, New Gloucester and Waterville, the agency provides an array of clinical, behavioral health and educational programs to more than 1,500 children, youth and adults living with autism, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses across the state.
Want to learn more about our agency, programs or employment opportunities?Check out our website: Woodfords Family Services
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Woodfords Family Services