Woodfords Family Services is pleased to announce an opening for a full-time, 40-hour Administrative Assistant at the administrative buildings in Westbrook.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing daily lunch and break coverage for Reception and full day coverage at times. This position also provides administrative support to Case Management, Psychiatry, Outpatient, and the Home Community Treatment (HCT) program. The chosen candidate will provide support with filing, quality review of client documentation, word processing, faxing, scheduling and tracking of information. Support of other programs including Outpatient, Psychiatry and Reception may include greeting consumers and scheduling.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant maintains strong interpersonal relations and productive communication with each staff member.
- Provide front desk Reception coverage daily for lunch break and morning/afternoon breaks at Suite 900. Will cover Reception for a full day if needed at Suite 700 or 900.
- Assist Case Management, Psychiatry, Outpatient and HCT programs with all tasks to include, but not limited to, maintaining Electronic Health Records, filing, typing, copying, faxing, scheduling, materials assembly, collating and distributing information.
- Provide coverage for Psychiatry Administrative Assistant when needed. This includes, greeting consumers when they arrive for appointments, updating financial and other information, taking vital signs; including blood pressure, height and weight. Schedules follow-up appointments.
- Perform such other duties and assume other reasonable responsibilities as assigned by the Reception/Administrative Assistant Supervisor.
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- A minimum of a high school diploma/G.E.D., with an additional two plus years of administrative support experience.
- Higher Education a plus.
- Medical office experience is a plus.
- Must be an American citizen or maintain legal alien status.
- Computer Experience to include word-processing, spreadsheet, maintaining database and mail-merge functions, using knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of office equipment used: telephone, computer, photocopier, adding machine and fax machine.
- The ability to learn, or have experience with, Electronic Health Records.
- The ability to keep records and files organized and up to date.
- Have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to deal with the stress of the position in an appropriate manner.
- Must possess the mental, physical and emotional health to carry out the position of Administrative Assistant.
- Health Insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs, and gym membership reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Exclusive Verizon Discount to Woodfords Family Service Employees
- Advancement within Woodfords Family Services
- Training and Professional Development
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967. As Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities and intellectual disabilities, Woodfords offers programs to help children, youth and adults reach their goals and achieve their highest potential.
When you join Woodfords Family Services, you make a difference in the lives of individuals with special needs. Join the Woodfords family and discover why more than 500 people across Maine call Woodfords their professional home! Woodfords is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
- Apply online and please provide a cover letter explaining your experience and interest, and also provide your resume.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro