Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Woodford Outside Sales Representative is responsible for developing and implementing successful sales strategies to drive volume and margin growth by offering multiple company products and solutions while creating long-lasting, professional relationships. Territory will consist of the central Kentucky area including Lexington, Louisville, and surrounding cities.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies
• Secure business opportunities from existing and prospective customers through a consultative needs-based approach
• Inspire, motivate, and engage commitment from prospects to best understand the offering that provides solutions for their long-term needs
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business
• Makes formal and informal sales presentations
• Execute Value Added sales proposals where applicable
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
• Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and operations groups
• Effectively understand market conditions and report to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
• Maintain a strong sales pipeline through Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Active participation in pipeline management and coaching calls
• Master value sales strategies to maximize revenue growth
Woodford Oil Company, 650 David Avenue, Danville, KY sells a full line of petroleum products and motor fuels to retail Service Stations and Convenience Stores, as well as commercial, industrial mining and farming Industries. Woodford Oil Company proudly markets to customers in West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Competitive Pay is based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include Health Insurance after 60 days, Health Savings Plan, AFLAC, 401K, Sick Pay and Paid Vacation.
To be considered for this position an applicant must possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Minimum Associate's degree, military service, or 3+ years of outside sales experience required
• 3+ years of petroleum, chemical or other industrial sales experience preferred
• Valid driver's license required
• Excellent written and verbal skills and problem-solving ability
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn contact management software (CRM)
• Candidate must reside in the central Kentucky area
While performing duties, the employee is required to sit, stoop, lift up to 15 pounds, type, communicate effectively, manage conflict, work evenings and/or weekends, attend remote meetings and travel in the performance of respective tasks and duties, the employee is expected to:
• Successfully perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision
• Interact professionally and confidently with other employees, customers and contracts
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Work independently while understanding he necessary for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Woodford Oil Company
Get fresh Outside Sales REPS jobs daily straight to your inbox!