The Edina Campus Coordinator works under the direction of the Edina Campus Pastor to support the growth and development of Wooddale Church’s Edina campus. This role is multifaceted and includes responsibilities across the functions of guest connections, assimilation, volunteer recruitment, event planning and administration. The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for helping new people get connected at the Campus so they can experience transformational growth in their relationship with Jesus!
• Evidence of a thriving relationships with Jesus Christ and a passion for the ministry of Wooddale Church.
• Proven track-record of leadership in a professional capacity in areas related to administration, project management, assimilation and volunteer coordination.
• Outgoing, loves people and connects easily with them. Able to quickly build relationships with people of various backgrounds.
• Track record of success in achieving goals in a professional setting.
• Detail oriented with proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity working with data management systems
• Understands and champions the multi-site strategies of Wooddale Church.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Support and affirm the Statement of Faith, Covenant, Mission and Vision of Wooddale Church.
• Become or remain a regular participant in weekend services and a member in good standing at Wooddale Church.
• Coordinate logistics and administrative tasks for campus Weekend and Wednesday experiences, special events as they arise, and ministry programs.
• Execute administrative tasks to support the staff, events, services and ministries of the Edina Campus.
• Focus connecting guests into intentional next steps and purposeful relationships and tracking guest management by managing tasks pertaining to guest assimilation, data entry, guest follow up, and guest experience
• Help build and equip strong volunteer teams to connect guests and campus attendees into relationships and support volunteer development events for ministries.
• Support administrative steps for volunteer teams and volunteer leaders in celebrating volunteers.
• Additional duties as assigned by Campus Pastor and/or as part of the Edina Campus team
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK & TRAVEL
This position is part time and requires availability for weekend and Wednesday campus experience and events as they occur as well as the ability to travel to all campuses and off-site meetings, as needed.
• Reports to the Edina Campus Pastor
• Collaborates with other Edina Campus staff and Wooddale Church staff
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wooddale ChurchMinneapolis, MN
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.