Every week begins with you, the agent, on the phone setting appointments for the week by using the LEADS generated by the in-house mailing center. That’s right *NO COLD CALLING*!! Each week we mail thousands of letters to people who just bought or refinanced a home in your area. Clients that are interested in our products will personally fill out our questionnaire, with their information including: name, birth date, height, weight, sex, smoker or non-smoker status, phone numbers to reach them and best time to call. Through direct-mail marketing, you will work with clients interested in the products you are selling. You will help clients protect their lives and plan for the future.
· Call clients and set up appointments
· Sit down with clients at their home for an average of 45 minutes or meet with clients over video conference.
· Help clients pick out the best mortgage protection/life insurance plan that fits their budget
· Learn new concepts and product offerings
· Life insurance license or willing to get a license
· Sales experience preferred but NOT required – entrepreneurial mindset
· Highly driven and competitive in nature
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
· Ability to work in fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
· Desire to help others
· Coachable with high integrity
Typically, commission is about $500.00 per family you protect. Yes, this position is a commission based position. Our average full time underwriter will sell 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans a week. First years income estimated to $70,000 plus. If you are a driven individual who would like to develop a team in the future, you could have passive income for life. Leadership and training is second to none. We will train the right person and offer support to obtain a life with financial freedom.
If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!
Why Work Here?Independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country long for the balance of their professional and personal lives. Our company was established with the goal of helping to bring the work-life balance back to the insurance agent. We focus more on a balanced distribution of commissions. We truly are committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training/support to our sales force. We are committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term. If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!
Voted best company culture Entrepreneur.com 2018 | 2019 Inc. ranked among the top 500 for years in a row 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019