Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking Commissioning, Qualification and Validations (CQV) Specialists within our well-established Life Sciences sector. These key positions require working on projects at our client sites in the development and execution of CQV deliverables. Qualified candidates will have the ability to work independently on projects as well as under the direction of our project leads.
Qualified candidates must be familiar with cGMPs as well as pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical unit operations. The ability to develop and execute key CQV life cycle deliverables is required.
Strong communication skills (written and verbal) as well as the ability to effectively communicate with clients and coworkers in a collaborative team environment to achieve projects goals is essential.
- Providing client support for commissioning, qualification and validation services - This may include generation of documents such as design qualification, equipment, facility and utility commissioning and qualification, cleaning validation, computer validation, sterilization validation, data reviews, SOP development and development of final reports
- The ability to coordinate cross-functional activities with QA, Engineering, Operations and QC during the execution of protocols
- The ability to assure that all activities are performed in compliance with approved validation/qualification protocols and SOPs to support company and validation policies as well as current regulatory requirements/guidelines is required
- Engineering degree – Chemical Engineering preferred or Life Sciences; suitable industry experience in lieu of educational requirements may be acceptable
- Must be familiar with cGMPs and pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical unit operations
- Must understand CQV and possess a willingness to learn additional skills required to author and execute deliverables such as CTP/IOQ/PQ.
- CQV experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities to meet aggressive project timelines
- Use of validation test equipment, such as the Kaye Validator
- As projects are completed at client sites, the ability to travel is essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand and inspect manufacturing equipment and environments.
- In addition, may carry test equipment or other project related items- up to 20 pounds
- Ability to work at an active construction site is required
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.