A large construction equipment supplier in Antioch has Parts Sales Administrator opening that they are hoping to fill quickly. The Parts Sales Administrator will be responsible for working with the Parts Sales department and assisting them with data entry, reporting, and maintaining updated information. This person must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and a strong administrative background. No sales experience required, as this is not a sales role.
Compensation & Hours for the Parts Sales Administrator:
- $16.00 - $17.00 an hour (depending on experience)
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Requirements of the Parts Sales Administrator:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to interpret and understand data
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong job stability
- Professionalism and strong phone etiquette
Responsibilities of the Parts Sales Administrator:
- Generates, analyzes, and distributes departmental reports
- Completes data entry in order to maintain various spreadsheets
- Maintains machine population and sales potential data
- Assists with creation orders in Smart Equip
- Partners with manager to ensure a strong rapport with customers
- Assists with covering front desk if needed
Wood Personnel Services is currently scheduling qualified applicants for virtual interviews and in-office interviews, by appointment only. For more information, please call our Nashville Office Support branch at (615) 399-0050.
Wood Personnel Services
Why Work Here?Wood Personnel Services is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm that has been successfully serving the Middle TN community for the past 32 years. With offices in Nashville, Franklin, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Wood Personnel Services provides professional search and temporary employment options in the disciplines of administrative & office support, industrial & warehouse, and technical & management. Wood Personnel Services has been in business since 1988 and is a holder of the Diamond Award for Best of Staffing.
Get to work today!