- Mt. Pleasant, TN
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
- $13.00 to $14.00 an hour
Wood Personnel Services in partnership with Landmark Ceramics is currently seeking Machine Operators for all shifts in Mt. Pleasant, TN. Landmark Ceramics is a state-of-the-arc tile manufacturing facility. Positions are temp-to-hire, full-time, Monday-Friday, with possible overtime and weekend hours. This company offers competitive pay and benefits once hired on.
Compensation for the Machine Operator
- $13.00 - $14.00 an hour (depending on shift)
- Monday – Friday
- 1st shift: 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Requirements for the Machine Operator
- Minimum of 1 years of recent technical and mechanical machine operations experience
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to match various colors
- Standing and walking for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled environment
Responsibilities for the Machine Operator
- Production and packaging of ceramic tiles in various departments whether it is glazing, squaring, sorting, etc
- Machine operations and maintenance
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Pack goods to be shipped
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Cool Springs office:
7110 Crossroads Blvd, Suite 500
Brentwood, TN 37027
(We are located right off Mallory Lane on the back side of Cool Springs Mall)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Cool Springs office at (615) 376-1117.