A local manufacturing plant in Lebanon, TN is seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician for their 1st shift crew. This position will entail both preventative maintenance as well as repairs on machinery in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Candidates must have at least two years of solid industrial maintenance experience and be skilled in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, and HVAC. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Compensation and Hours for the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- $18.00 - $20.00 an hour (depending upon experience)
- Monday –Friday
- 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Overtime as needed
Responsibilities of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Handle all interior maintenance on machines, lines, and equipment including both preventative care and breakdown repair.
- Ability to read and comprehend diagram sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, calipers, micrometers, hand tools and electrical components.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed equipment and parts; placing orders as needed.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications and establishing personal networks.
- Work well with other team members in every department. Willing to be a good listener and help out where needed.
Requirements of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, motors, pumps, and 3-phase electrical and PLC aspects a MUST
- Assist with building maintenance projects
- Follow all safety guidelines as outlined by OSHA standards
- Order necessary parts and supplies for machine rebuild use, keeping inventory of all parts
- Help in other areas of plant as needed, or as deemed by plant manager
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information.
Please call our Lebanon office at (615) 453-1001 to schedule an appointment.