Wood Personnel is currently seeking Reach Truck Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack Operators for a large furniture distribution center off Hwy 109 in Lebanon, TN. This is a true temp-to-hire opportunity, rolling permanent around the 90-day mark. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience operating a Stand up Reach Truck and/or an Electric Pallet Jack.
Compensation & Hours for the Forklift Operator:
- $13.00 - $14.44 (depending upon shift)
- 7:00 a.m. – 3: 30 p.m. (Monday—Friday)
- 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Saturday—Monday)
- Quick pay increases once company certified on lift equipment, as well as pay raise at hire on date.
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Fast-paced environment
- Heavy lifting, up to 75lbs team lifting
- 1-2 years of experience operating a Stand Up Reach Truck in a high volume distribution warehouse
- MUST have previous certification for a reach truck and active driver’s license
- Familiar with case picking, shipping and receiving
- Dependable team player
- Must possess proof and/or references for forklift experience
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Responsible for order picking and packing
- Package finished products
- Load and unload products
- Operate material handling equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
Wood Personnel Services is currently scheduling qualified applicants for virtual interviews and in-office interviews, by appointment only. For more information, please call our Lebanon office at (615) 453-1001.