Looking for some extra income in the new year? Need flexible hours or weekend work? We have an excellent opportunity to work with a company reviewing tax documentation. No experience necessary. They will provide all of the training necessary to be successful. If you like working with a team and enjoy sitting at a desk, this may be a great fit for you. Day, night, and weekend shifts available to fit with your current schedule. Take advantage of the seasonal opportunity. You can get started on the application today: https://goo.gl/M6iEsh.
- Monday, December 16, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 2 International Plaza, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37217 (we are located in the gold mirrored building on Briley Parkway near I-40 in the airport area)
- Please bring appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 paperwork.
- For further information, please call (615) 399-0050.
Compensation for the Data Quality Processor Administrative:
- $12.50 an hour
Requirements of the Data Quality Processor Administrative:
- Computer literacy
- Ability to focus and complete repetitive tasks for an extended period of time
- Ability to be comfortable with working with two monitors for comparison and editing purposes
- Proficient in basic math
- Listening skills/problem solving skills
- Familiarity with tax or financial forms preferred but not required
- Previous proofreading or editing experience preferred but not required
Responsibilities of the Data Quality Processor Administrative:
- Looking through tax documents and manually inputting data and/or proofreading data the client will need
- Grouping forms together and classifying them appropriately
- Helping other specialist when the need arises
- Using various software tools and providing feedback on improvement