- Smyrna, TN.
- $16.00 an hour
- Temp to Hire: This is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a certain period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by Wood Personnel Services.
Wood Personnel in partnership with Franke is now hiring for Customer Service Representative positions. These positions are temp-to-hire for the right candidate. Customer Service Representative is required to serve customers by providing product and/or service information, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Compensation for Customer Service Representative:
- $16.00 an hour
- 1st shift
- Overtime when needed
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or GED (Must provide Proof of Education)
- Minimum one-year prior work experience in a Call Center Setting.
- Organized with a high attention to detail
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Answers incoming calls, faxes, or emails to assist customers with their service requests; responds promptly to high call volume.
- Makes outbound calls which may include contacting customers, manufacturers and third party dealers to place orders, initiate and/or obtain authorization for service, verify warranty and billing status and schedule installation services.
- Asks the customer the proper questions to ensure service needs are met.
- May verify payment information, and authorize credit cards and PO numbers.
- Ensures accurate data is entered into all appropriate systems.
- Trains new representatives as needed.
- Reliable attendance is a must
- Other duties as assigned
Please respond with an updated resume and contact information. You may also apply in person
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am. to 10:00 am or 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at our Murfreesboro office:
1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(In between Demo’s Restaurant and Yoki Buffet in the Crye Leike building)
When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information, feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400