- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wood Personnel Services is a Nashville based staffing and recruiting agency that has served the Middle Tennessee area since 1988. Our exclusive focus on Middle Tennessee has provided us with several advantages - especially when it comes to understanding how to work with Middle Tennessee's best employers and employees.
Why Join Us?
Over the course of many years, Wood Personnel Services’ objective has been to work with Middle Tennessee's best clients, best employees and best internal staff thereby completing a philosophical triad we refer to as "Just good people." For this triad of professionals, Wood Personnel Services is set-forth in serious pursuit of our mission -- To help people achieve personal and professional goals.
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package.
Qualifying employees receive:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- Paid time off for vacation and floating holidays for a work-life balance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Supportive work environment
We have an Administrative Assistant opening in our Marketing department. This position would be in Nashville at our Headquarters location and support the Director of Marketing.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Two years of continuous work experience in an office or customer service environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post advertisements through various media avenues
- Applicant tracking system clean-up
- Run reports in applicant tracking system, distribute to management team
- Modify onboarding documents and upload to applicant tracking system
- Send out employee recognition to the team and on social media
- Monitor social media comments and messages, apply appropriately
- Assist with creation and assembly of various marketing materials/items to be sent to the branches
- Drafting and finalizing proposed client agreements, tracking progress for signatures, then electronically storing signed agreements in our applicant tracking system
Wood Personnel ServicesWhy Work Here?
Good Jobs with Good Benefits. Get to work today!
Wood Personnel Services is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm that has been successfully serving the Middle TN community for the past 32 years. With offices in Nashville, Franklin, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Wood Personnel Services provides professional search and temporary employment options in the disciplines of administrative & office support, industrial & warehouse, and technical & management. Wood Personnel Services has been in business since 1988 and is a holder of the Diamond Award for Best of Staffing.