Accounts Receivable Specialist
Wood Personnel Services Murfreesboro, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for an Automotive company in Murfreesboro. This is a temporary position with a company that specializes in finding new ways to improve automotive technology. This position could turn temp to hire for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of Accounts Receivable experience.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Compensation and Hours:
- $17.00 - $19.00 an hour
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- If brought on permanently, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and life insurance are offered
Accounts Receivable Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting experience and knowledge of AR collections and accounting principles
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word & Excel experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school degree or diploma, college preferred
Accounts Receivable Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make collection calls/emails to clients with consistency until accounts are settled
- Process, review, and analyze aging reports and help organize collections efforts
- Post daily customer payments on account and AR adjustments and write-offs
- Invoicing for sales orders
- Month-end reconciliations and other general accounting tasks
Walk ins welcome: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday)
Or call to schedule an appointment or apply online 24/7
We are located (the Crye Leike building next to Demos)
1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Wood Personnel ServicesWhy Work Here?
Good Jobs with Good Benefits. Get to work today!
Wood Personnel Services is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm that has been successfully serving the Middle TN community for the past 32 years. With offices in Nashville, Franklin, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Wood Personnel Services provides professional search and temporary employment options in the disciplines of administrative & office support, industrial & warehouse, and technical & management. Wood Personnel Services has been in business since 1988 and is a holder of the Diamond Award for Best of Staffing.
Finance and Insurance