Wood Dale Pharmacy is looking for hard working individuals interested in becoming a Compounding Lab Technician. No previous compounding experience is required but applicants must be good with mathematics, calculations and customer service.
- Attend the phones on the front end to ensure all patient care needs are addressed.
- Under supervision of Pharmacists and according to established policies and procedures, assists in compounding prescription orders so that medications are prepared promptly and accurately.
- Willing to learn how to compound medications and understand the in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations involved.
- Monitors and orders medications and supplies from wholesalers and other pharmaceutical sources and checks incoming merchandise for shortages, errors, damaged or back-ordered products.
- Checks inventory of Pharmacy stock and assure use of stock before expiration date.
- Files and charges prescription orders.
- Completes tasks assigned to maintain cleanliness of the Pharmacy and its equipment.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Wood Dale Pharmacy Llc