Falcon Health Center, subsidiary of Wood County Hospital, is now accepting applications for a Temperature Monitor/Customer Service Rep. The Temperature Monitor provides personal care and professional excellence by meeting, greeting, and directing front door customers.
- Politely greets hospital patients, family members, visitors, vendors, etc., takes their temperature and directs them to appropriate areas of the hospital campus.
- Works collaboratively with hospital volunteers and staff
- Demonstrates working knowledge of hospital campus
- Demonstrates strong communication skills. Is able to greet and communicate with the public.
- Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Variable shifts including evening and weekend shifts
This is a TEMPORARY role and is not eligible for benefits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Wood County Hospital