Hello! We are seeking a front desk administrator to join our dedicated and friendly team!
Located in both Kensington and Gaithersburg, Maryland, we are a busy and growing dental practice that has been serving the community for over 35 years.
Experience in a dental office and/or working knowledge of dental insurance benefits and claims is preferred.
As our front desk administrator/dental receptionist, duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Friendly interaction and communication with patients on the phone and in person
- Coordinate and schedule appointments
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Maintain important patient and office records
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation
- Respond and comply to requests for information
- Prepare claim forms for dental insurance
- Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment
- Inform patients of financial treatment plan options
- Use a computer efficiently and effectively
- Assist fellow coworkers when called upon
Education and Experience:
- General education degree or high school diploma
- Communication skills
- Information collection and management
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service skills
- Team work
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume and a cover letter on why you would be a good fit for the position. Thank you!