1. Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
2. Offload all inbound freight for distribution.
3. Sort packages according to destination by sort code.
4. Check for incorrect zip codes and destination codes to prevent missorted packages.
5. Examine appearance of outgoing packages for damage.
6. Load all sorted freight on outbound trucks.
7. Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
•Ability to work at a consistent rate performing highly physical work
•Ability to perform a variety of tasks in a warehouse environment
•Flexibility in a warehouse environment
•The employee will regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs