Wong.Digital is a boutique design agency dedicated to Design with an uppercase “D.” We are committed to human-centered, accessible, and inclusive design with impeccable craft. We work with startups on digital product design, marketing, and branding to accelerate their growth.
We are looking for a mid-level user experience designer to work with our healthcare client. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a great product that has the potential to help millions around the country.
- Research industry and audiences
- Work with clients to define requirements
- Work with clients to refine designs (flows, wireframes, etc.) and secure final approval for production
- Create component-based design systems
- Work collaboratively with creative director, visual designers, developers, and copywriters on solutions
We're looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Portfolio that demonstrates their skills
- 3–4 years experience doing UX work in a professional capacity
- Core UX skills: research, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping
- Having been the UX lead on projects
- Proficiency in both iOS and Android app design standards, and responsive web design
- Deadline-driven and detail-oriented
- Great communicator, both orally and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Figma (preferred), Sketch and InVision
- Bonus points for UI skills
Must be able to work on-site at our office in San Diego, California.
In your application, please include a link to your portfolio, as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile.