Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; attract new customers and develop new accounts.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Resolving Conflict
Our Firm Provides:
- Ongoing training
- Exciting career paths
- Full time | part-time | seasonal opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Health insurance
- Sick leave
- Travel opportunities
- Major Holidays off
- Monthly potlucks
- Opportunities to participate in quarterly community fundraisers
The Next Step:
If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - apply today! As we are currently hiring, a member of our talent acquisition team will review your application. Please make sure that your contact information is up to date because if you are deemed a qualified candidate, you will be contacted within 48 hours.