Wong Marketing is expanding into more areas of Savannah. Upon this expansion, we bring an energetic and authentic team ready to grow like the city itself! If you're into having fun while building your career, then this is the place for you. We highly value a work environment that allows us to "Work Hard AND Play Harder"!
Due to the increased demand for our events services we have multiple openings for entry-level marketing candidates.You will be learning and working towards achieving marketing, sales, and customer service related targets.
This time of year leading out of the holiday season, our client is in high demand. Therefore, we are looking to fill in 2-3 positions as soon as possible to help fulfill these demands and more.
There is No selling or telemarketing involved. We only pay by the hour.
Applicants must be at least 18 yrs old to apply. Any experience in customer services will be an asset, but no other experience is required as we provide full extensive paid training.
Benefits of working with us:
- Enhance your communication, people and interpersonal skills
- Have the opportunity to advance and grow in the company
- Amazing coworkers, management team, and clients to work for.
- Professional, fun and rewarding office environment
Key Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Act as a representative for our clients and provide quality customer service
- Answer questions regarding our client’s programs and services
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work independently and within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- open and verify new customer acquisition accounts
- communicate and behave in a Polite and friendly demeanor
- Attend daily meetings on targets and demands, set my clients and management, and ensure they are met.
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
- Fully paid training
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Bonuses plus Incentives
- Management trainee positions opening soon
- Travel Opportunities
- Major Holidays off
The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres, be outgoing, a self-starter and motivated. Passive, quiet individuals usually have a difficult time in our upbeat environment. This position leads into our management training program.