WHAT TO EXPECT:
At Wonderist Agency, we guarantee you’ll have problems to solve. You’ll be dragged into projects in the 11th hour. And you’ll be expected to create and contribute to our ever-evolving processes. The work isn’t easy. It’s dental. And there’s plenty to go around. We need an intelligent, creative Front-End Website Content Manager with the flexibility to turn on your heels when priorities change, the thoughtfulness to do what’s in the best interest of the team, and the desire to always produce your best work. We do what’s right for the client, not just what’s easy. And that’s what makes our jobs gratifying. We are a fast-growing startup of over 30, and that means we’re agile. We’re able to try new things and experiment. It also means we make time to celebrate the work, each other, and when we hit our quarterly goals, or every Friday at 5pm. Our favorite dive bar, Desi’s, is just down the street and right across from Liberty Station, so we’ve got our location going for us. Basically, we need someone who’s willing to work really hard and doesn’t get discouraged when a project is going off the rails. So if you’ve got a lot of grit and an equal amount of gumption, keep reading…
Wonderist Agency is seeking a highly motivated Front End Website Content Manager to join our web team! The Front End Website Content Manager will be responsible for assisting the web team in front end content management design and ongoing maintenance. No coding experience is necessary but a basic understanding of CSS and HTML is a plus. A strong eye for design and organized workflow is essential. This is a great opportunity for a full-time position for someone who wants to get the full digital marketing experience while working with a passionate and creative team.
- Lead in the design, development, and QA of conversion-oriented websites and landing pages
- Manage web update requests including bug fixes, content updates, and site SEO optimization
- Sourcing creative assets for websites, including but not limited to images, graphics, and videos
- Assist with design and implementation of landing pages
- Assist with publishing SEO content and blogs
- Design and deliver style-guides/wireframes to client.
- Strong of experience in visual design
- Experience building and supporting CMS websites
- Advanced understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- Strong eye for Graphic and Website Design
- Works collaboratively to always meet deadlines
- Proactive, figure it out personality
- Strong attention to detail (include your favorite movie in the subject line of your email)
- Doesn’t completely hate dogs
- 2+ years of marketing or agency experience
- Hands-on experience with Webflow and WordPress CMS
Our perfect fit is someone who is a problem solver who understands the difference between “yes, and…” and “yes, but…”. You should be a hungry, scrappy personality with a positive attitude and aims to deliver. Working in the client service industry can mean going the extra mile, and we need someone who is always willing to rise to the occasion for our clients and strives to put forward beautiful work that exceeds client expectations. Someone who is detailed and organized, driven and displays vigor and comes ready to play every day. Confidence, self-discipline, and a congenial, curious mind are things we love and admire.
Bonus Points for Applicants With: (if you don’t have these but are organized and want to learn, we want to hear from you!)
- UI/UX Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite