About The Company
Wonderist Agency is a fast-growing, full-service marketing agency located just a stone’s throw away from Liberty Station in Point Loma. We work with dental practices to grow their new patient base through personalized, results-focused marketing. We provide a broad range of marketing services from website design and development to online advertising, SEO, social media, print design, radio and television ads, local marketing, and photography and videography services. We pride ourselves on keeping a fun and laid back environment while working hard for our clients! If you don’t suck, please apply!
Our perfect fit would be a scrappy problem solver with a positive attitude – someone who says “yes, and…” instead of “yes, but…”. Working in the client service industry is no walk in the park, and we need someone who is always willing to rise to the occasion for our clients. We don’t expect you to work weekends and holidays, but we do expect you to get things done – not only for our clients, but for the team.
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics and KPIs
- Keen ability to dissect data and solve problems through reporting and data
- Project management and successful facilitation of many client projects
- Personable and comfortable talking on the phone and negotiating
- Working knowledge of SEO and Website Content
- Successful implementation of local marketing and advertising
- Excellent Communication Skills: And we mean excellent. You’ll lead monthly status calls with clients to discuss marketing initiatives and accomplishments, be their office point person, and field any question/concerns about their growth.
- Skillful Analysis: We measure everything we do by its ROI. You must be comfortable working in our reporting dashboard to measure the success of SEO, PPC, Call Tracking, Social Media and other campaigns. Reporting performance and solving problems through data is paramount to the role. Expect to work with phone tracking, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook ads data.
- Elite Level Organization: This is non-negotiable. We don’t allow things to fall through the cracks. Therefore, it is absolutely essential that the Marketing Account Manager be organized and on top of all clients needs. Attention to detail is crucial, so please include your favorite movie in the subject line of your email.
- Efficiency in Project Management: A larger part of this role is moving projects forward internally as well as on the client’s end. To be successful in this role you will need to be a great project manager. You are the main point of contact with our clients, and you’ll need to delegate and prioritize projects with the rest of our team to ensure we meet deadlines while also challenging our internal team to be better, faster, and stronger. The Marketing Account Manager must demonstrate a strong ability to multitask to ensure each project moves forward in a timely manner.
- Creativity and an Eye for Design: From guiding feedback on print pieces to vetting local marketing opportunities, you will always strive for an aesthetic that is fresh and effective. In addition to coming up with your own marketing ideas, and working with local sales reps on feasibility and execution, you should feel confident presenting recommendations to our clients.
Bonus Points for Applicants With…
- 2+ years of marketing or agency experience
- Digital marketing analytics experience (including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, Call Tracking, etc.)
- Social Media Management and Facebook Ad Account Management experience