Supervisor on Duty
WonderWorks Panama City Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with 40,000 square feet of “edu-tainment”. The attraction combines education and entertainment with more than 100 hands on exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination. WonderWorks Panama City Beach is looking for dynamic people to join our team as a Supervisor on Duty!
Who Are We Looking For?
A super energetic person who loves to work, help others, smile a lot, and create memorable experiences!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Greet and interact with guests and team members, providing exemplary customer service.
- Under the direction of the Manager on Duty, coordinate the exhibit attendant's breaks, rotation and cleaning assignments for the shift.
- Report exhibit issues to the Manager on Duty on an ongoing basis so that they can be addresses immediately by the Tech Department.
- Assist in other departments as business needs allow.
- Maintain attraction and exhibit appearance according to WonderWorks by cleaning floor surface, dusting counters and displays using cloths, brooms, brushes and/or cleaning agents.
- Refer customer complaints and/or incidents to Manager on Duty.
- Read the departmental pass down log and communicate with previous/future shifts any and all relevant information.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Exhibits department .
- Have full availability to work any shift including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements: We are seeking candidates that have consistently demonstrated Exceptional Guest Service, Teamwork, and Effective Communication.
While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift from 10 pounds up to 50+ pounds.
WonderWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WonderWorks is also a Drug-Free Workplace. Finally, candidates are subject to background checks and must have a clean driving record.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressPanama City Beach, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at WonderWorks