- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What is WonderWorks?
WonderWorks is a hands-on theme park for your mind! We feature over 100 interactive exhibits to spark your imagination and creativity! We want our guests and team members to “Let Your Imagination Run Wild” in one of our 6 theme parks: we are in Orlando, FL; Pigeon Forge, TN; Panama City Beach, FL; Myrtle Beach, SC; Syracuse, NY, and now Branson, MO!
Joining Our Team:
At WonderWorks, we take great pride in our community, and in putting a smile on our guests’ faces through education, fun, and – of course – souvenirs! The items we are so proud of starts with the expertise of our team members, and especially those on our Operations team! If you enjoy inventory management, teaching team members, and thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, our Operations Manager position may be a great fit for you!
Benefits and Perks as a WonderWorks Team Member:
This is a full-time position. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, Holidays, FSA and 401k plans are available!
- Understand & manage Guest Services, Retail, & Food & Beverage processes as needed on shifts
- Inspect operations procedures to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations
- Investigate and resolve item quality and service concerns
- Analyze information on operations, daily sales, guest attendance, and labor costs to build budget
- Complete monthly Profit & Loss to ensure efficient operations and stay on target
- Monitor market and internal trends to assess and change pricing as needed
- Supervise team members, from interviewing to recognition to counseling to exits
- Effectively train, manage, and empower team members to provide optimal food and guest service
- Prepare work schedules for team members, address scheduling needs as applicable
- Provide operational support for group and special events as requested
- Supervise conduct, internal control, cash management, financial records, deposits, and payments on shift
- Ensure facility maintains a safe and clean environment for all team members and guests
- Implement and adhere to established WonderWorks policies and procedures
- Help others as needed to maintain an exciting & dazzling experience for our team & guests!
Minimum requirements: 2+ years of Operations Management in Guest Services, Retail, and Food & Beverage experience required to allow for optimal success. Ability to multi-task, work with limited supervision and make reasonable and ethical decisions quickly. On-the-job training is provided upon joining, and it’s important for team members to be able to reach you when they need you, so night, holiday, and weekend availability is a requirement, too.
Though we’re mostly professional fun and games, it’s important to note that as a team member in a theme park and people-facing venue, certain physical demands may come up on the job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift from 10 pounds up to 50+ pounds.
WonderWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WonderWorks is also a Drug-Free Workplace. Finally, candidates are subject to background checks, and must have a clean driving record.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills.
Now that you know more about us and the position, we want to hear from you! Please fill out this application if you’re interested. We look forward to speaking and to expanding our WonderWorks team!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at WonderWorks