Exhibits Attendant - starting at $11/hour + seasonal bonus
WonderWorks Myrtle Beach, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WonderWorks Myrtle Beach is looking for dynamic people to join our team for the spring/summer season! WonderWorks is an indoor amusement park that combines education and entertainment with more than 100 hands-on exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination.
We are seeking super energetic people that love to work with a team, help others, smile a lot, and create memorable experiences!
Benefits and Perks as a WonderWorks Team Member: weekly pay and discounts in the Café and Gift Shop.
WonderWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WonderWorks is also a Drug-Free Workplace. If offered employment, must be able to pass a national criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Welcome, greet, and interact with guests in the one of the assigned areas (i.e., 360 Bikes, Astronaut Simulator (Gyro), Hurricane Shack, Bed of Nails, Virtual Coaster, 6-D Extreme Motion Ride Theater, etc.)
- Ability to explain and operate all exhibits in a safe manner.
- Guide and direct guests through the exhibit area while answering questions and providing information as appropriate.
- Maintain building and exhibit appearance according to WonderWorks standards by cleaning floor surface, dusting counters and displays using cloths, brooms, brushes and/or cleaning agents.
- Refer guest complaints and/or incidents to the Manager on Duty.
- Follow the checklist for required duties and timelines.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Exhibits department as directed by the immediate lead or manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements: Previous themed entertainment experience is preferred. On the job training is provided upon joining. Our ideal candidate will be able to work any shift including nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills.
Check us out at https://www.wonderworksonline.com/myrtle-beach.
Now that you know more about the role, help us learn more about your professional skills! Please follow the steps to apply today!
Candidates must be a minimum of 16 years old for this position.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressMyrtle Beach, SC
TourismView all jobs at WonderWorks